Become A Supporting Sponsor
Art Crawl Sponsorship, because they offer the opportunity to publicly express your investment in the greater cultural life of St. Paul, are the optimal choice for those who would like to market to art crawl guests, artist participants and visitors engaged in the Saint Paul Art Crawl social media network.
Since 1991, the Saint Paul Art Crawl has become a nationally recognized event that is firmly established on the Twin Cities’ cultural calendar. Over the years, the Art Crawl has become much more than an open–house style art exhibit. It now features special performances, events, spontaneous gatherings in studios, and local eateries. More than 30 venues opened for last year’s Spring Crawl: including art cooperatives, buildings with art studios, galleries, and community businesses. With over 400 artists participating, the Saint Paul Art Crawl is one of the largest and most loved open arts event in Minnesota, and it is completely free to visitors. This past spring and fall participating venues welcomed nearly 40,000 visitors to their spaces.
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
Becoming a sponsor is good for your business. Sponsorship offers you a unique opportunity to increase your brand recognition — and loyalty — while supporting local artists and helping build a more vibrant community through arts support. Your sponsorship works directly to bring local artists, community members, business owners, and the broader public together to increase our community’s social and economic vitality. As a sponsor, your business or organization can:
- access tens of thousands of individuals that visit the Art Crawl and hundreds of Collective members through the signature Art Crawl catalog, the online event calendar and printed Art Crawl Event Guide and special programs
- have your logo and website link featured on the website
- promote your events and achievements through social media and the online event calendar
- In recognition of your donation, your name will be highlighted in the Art Crawl catalog as well as additional benefits that are specific to each sponsor level
ART CRAWL NUMBERS, STATISTICS & DEMOGRAPHICS
- 400+ Participating Artists every Art Crawl season
- 30+ Registered Buildings and Galleries open throughout Saint Paul each Crawl
- 97% of Art Crawl Visitors surveyed are willing to purchase from community supporters
- 38% of Visitors attend from Saint Paul, plus 54% from the greater metro area
- 5,000+ Art Catalogs printed, perfect bound Spring and Fall Editions
- 21,000 Guides distributed, including 7,500 mailed each Crawl
- 38,000 Visitors during the Spring and Fall Art Crawls
- 4,000 Website Page views per month
We rely on our generous partners, benefactors, and sponsors for the ongoing production of the semi-annual Art Crawl, and we ask you to join them in supporting this historic event. The Saint Paul Art Crawl is known as a lively, inclusive, arts-centered cultural experience. The Art Crawl offers fine art, fine craft, music, and performance art–something for everyone from budding youth artists to long-standing patrons. Make the Art Crawl one of the most rewarding activities you do this year!
Art Crawl Sponsorship OPPORTUNITIES are limited
See all the benefits and opportunities available in the SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES (PDF link update to 2019)
- $10,000 Legacy Sponsor
- $2,500 Benefactor
District Spotlight Sponsorship
- $1,800 Medici District Spotlight Gallery
- $1,200 Rockefeller District Spotlight Gallery
An exciting and popular addition to the Art Crawl Catalog is the District Spotlight Gallery! This section features a coffee table book layout with full–page art images. The images are grouped by “district” to correspond to the geographic districts shown on the Saint Paul Art Crawl Map.
As a “District Spotlight Patron” your name and logo will appear on each page that you sponsor, and you will have the opportunity to select the art images that will be featured on your pages! If you would like assistance with the curating process, we will pair you with an art adviser from the Saint Paul Art community.
The District Spotlight Sponsorship offers the following benefits:
- A section in a beautiful coffee table book with large art images
- Two types of page layouts: 1 image or 4 images per page
- The section is divided into “Districts” to mirror the geographic art crawl districts
- All registered artists who pay for an image in the catalog will have a chance to be featured in the “District Spotlight”
Partner OPPORTUNITIES THE ART CRAWL CATALOG
- $300 Supporter 1/4-page ad
- $500 Partner 1/2-page ad
- $900 Patron Full page ad
The Saint Paul Art Crawl catalog is available at all artist buildings and venues listed on the Art Crawl map. Digital versions of the catalog with a full listing of our sponsors and partners can be found on the Saint Paul Art Crawl website and Facebook page. Partners and Sponsors will be provided physical copies and digital links of the catalog to promote to their own customers, personal networks, and websites. We anticipate this additional activity will attract even more visitors to venues across St Paul.
Partner Opportunities offers the following benefits:
- Listing in the Business Partner section of the Bi-Annual Saint Paul Art Crawl Catalog including logo, name, address, and website
- Listing as a Business Partner on the website including logo, name, address, and website
- Special placement requests available for an additional fee
- Annual discount rate available
SPONSOR AN ARTIST
- $70 Sponsor an Artist Scholarship
The Scholarship Sponsor is for the patron who believes in supporting individual artists directly. An Artist Scholarship provides for one complete registration with an image in the catalog; scholarship artists will also have a chance to be featured in the “District Spotlight“ section in the Art Crawl. They agree to work 6 hours on crawl-related tasks assigned by the Art Crawl Director.
For information on how to become a crawl sponsor, contact SALES@SAINTPAULARTCRAWL.ORG.
Download a copy of the Saint Paul Art Crawl Media Kit: 2018 MEDIA KIT (PDF file, update for 2019)
Download a copy of the 2018 RATES AND SPECIFICATIONS. (PDF file, update for 2019)