SECTION 1 — WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- When you register, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This provides us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: With your permission, we occasionally send emails about our events, opportunities, new ventures and other updates.
SECTION 2 — CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, register for the Saint Paul Art Crawl, donate or request a refund, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time.
- If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you; if you would like to register a complaint; or if you simply want more information, contact us at INFO@STPAULARTCOLLECTIVE.ORG or by U. S. Mail at St. Paul Art Collective, 255 E Kellogg Blvd Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55101
SECTION 3 — DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 — SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY
SECTION 5 — CHANGES TO THE REFUND POLICY OR PRIVACY STATEMENT
- We reserve the right to modify the refund policy and privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Saint Paul Art Crawl website.
ART CRAWL REFUND POLICY
The Saint Paul Art Crawl is a program of the St. Paul Art Collective, a 501(c)3 a nonprofit corporation in the State of Minnesota.
- Requests for registration refunds due to cancellation will be accepted up until the Catalog Review. Submit your request for a refund to REGISTRATION@SAINTPAULARTCRAWL.ORG. Include your name, address, and phone# in the email. There will be no refunds on images that are not properly submitted.
- If your refund is approved, a check (or electronic refund) will be issued within 30 days to the address listed in your request.
- If a refund is requested after information has been sent to the catalog for printing, we regret we are unable to process a refund.
- No refunds are allowed on Late Registrations.