The Saint Paul Bridge Fund will provide emergency relief for the small businesses and families in our community who need it most.
Bridge Fund for Families: The proposed Saint Paul Bridge Fund includes a $1 million investment to provide families $1,000 of direct assistance for rent or mortgage payments. Eligible families will have: Income at or below 40% Area Median Income, which is $40,000 for a family of four; At least one minor child present in the household; and Experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19.
Download a flyer:
- Saint Paul Bridge Fund (English)
- Pob Nyiaj Pab Txhawb Hauv Saint Paul (Hmoob)
- Saint Paul Bridge Fund (ကညီကျိ)
- Fandii Seent Pool Biriij (Afaan Oromoo)
- Sanduuqa Buundada Saint Paul (Soomaali)
- Fondo Puente de Saint Paul (Español)
For updates on the Saint Paul Bridge Fund and the City of Saint Paul’s COVID-19 response, subscribe to the COVID-19 bulletin.